Master Instructor - TDA/CMAS Instructor 2 Star*
bruno mathieu Friday, January 11, 2019
Share this page with a friend
Maître instructeur - Instructeur TDA / CMAS 2 étoiles *
- · Age minimum 20 ans.
- · Adhésion à la TDA.
- · Présentation d'un document de police concernant son casier judiciaire.
- · Certificat d'aptitude médicale valide pour les plongeurs sportifs n'excédant pas 6 mois.
- · Certificat de formation sur les cours de secourisme médical réanimation cardiopulmonaire ne dépassant pas 1 an.
- · Licence * Instructeur TDA valide comprenant 1 moins de travail de formation en tant que
- . Instructeur TDA * et comprenant également un cours pour TDA / CMAS * sous sa propre responsabilité, signé par un instructeur TDA (au moins 12) - ou signez au moins 6 cours TDA / CMAS * et 4 cours spéciaux (examen complet) en tant que formateur responsable.
- · 300 dives and thereof at min. 30 dives within the last 12 months after application and at least 6 dives up to 40 meters.
- · A certified participation as assistant (Speaker and “Examiner”) at an TDA/CMAS**, TDA/CMAS*** or at a special course incl. in theory and practice signed by a TDA instructor (**).
- · Participation at an instructor examination of the CMAS Thailand Diving Association.
- · The official driver licence for sport boats or any equivalent international brevet is recommended.
- · Recommendation to participate in a course at the TDA academy about how to organise courses.
The candidate applies in time for the examination by himself.
All parts of this examination must be passed in the order theory – practice within 24 months.
If the performance at this theory examination is unsuccessful, there is a mandatory 6 weeks waiting period before attending the next instructor examination*. The unsuccessful parts can be repeated during this next examination. In case the written part and one other examination part will not be passed successfully, the whole theory examination must be repeated.
- · Preparation of special courses at home and handing 2 copies out to the Examiner in charge. Courses can be prepared out of following themes:
- SC Underwater navigation
- SC Group leading
- SC Night diving
- · The home reports shall be prepared on such a level that any trainee (instructor*- candidate) in front of whom this report will be held is able to understand everything said and give this knowledge to others.
- · A careful and professional making out will be expected.
- · Depending on the amount of people attending, the instructor**-candidate will hold one or two performances.
- · It is possible, to make two reports out of one theme.
- · The instructor** candidate is obliged before the examination will start to prepare himself regarding diving safety. (Especially: before any dive, during any dive, after any dive or during a dive from the boat). A short report about one of the mentioned themes have to be given in place.
- · Examination in theory – questions including the whole complex of sport diving.
- · One short report of about 10 – 15 minutes given by the course director about one topic assignment out of following themes: dive training, dive practice, dive physics, dive medicine, dive physiology, dive equipment as well as diving and environment.
- The candidate can choose two topics from the different themes and prepare him.
- · Demonstration of rescuing the buddy including a controlled transportation from a depth of 10 meters to the water surface by using all parts of the equipment, emergency signals at the surface, transportation to either the shore or the boat
- (approx. 50 meters) and demonstrate further skills correspondingly, medic first aid skills and starting further skills needed.
The practice examination will be executed either in the sea or in a lake with a depth of 40 meters. The lake or sea has to be in the area around the diving school/diving base/academy. The candidate is obliged to use a boat where minimum 8 people can find space
– the boat has to be officially licensed.
If this part of the examination has been unsuccessfully passed, also the 5 already prepared examination dives (see premises) have to be repeated.
Contents of Examination
Minimum 6 qualifying dives within at least 5 following days whereof at least 2 of the 6 dives have to be done from the boat.
- · Safety on board.
- · Assisting an I3-candidate in organising the examination process.
- · Leading an underwater navigation course.
- · Organisation and leading dives by carrying out different skills (see instructor*)
- · Leading of the special course – night diving. In case night dives are not allowed (see country laws), a dive during dusk has to be carried out or simulated.
- · Examination of a TDA/CMAS **- training during one dive.
- · Participation in a training for body breathing of an instructor*.
- · Security swimmer during a transportation exercise of 2000 meters.
- · Rescue skills and rescue management.
- Rescue of a diver who had an accident and support to get at land or on board of the boat.
- · Découvrir les plongées
- · Junior Diver 1
- · Junior Diver 2
- · Skin Diver 1
- · Skin Diver 2
- · TDA Resort-Course
- · Certificat de plongée élémentaire TDA / CMAS.
- · Plongeur de base TDA / CMAS
- · TDA / CMAS *.
- · TDA / CMAS **.
- · TDA / CMAS ***.
- · Apnéo TDA / CMAS *
- · SC navigation sous-marine.
- · Leader du groupe SC.
- . SC plongée de nuit.
- · Rescue SC.
- · SC Dry Suit plongée.
- · SC Dérive en plongée.
- · SC plongée sur épave.
- · SC plongée en mer caverne.
- · SC pratique médicale.
- · Cours de RCR / AMF
- · Cours O2
A diver who is competent in the safe and correct use of all appropriate open water scuba diving equipment in a sheltered water training area is ready to gain open water diving experience in the company of an experienced diver.
bruno mathieu Saturday, March 16, 2019